FoodieTrip prides itself on the transparency and fairness of the interactions we have with guides and foodies alike. We understand that sometimes things don’t go as planned, below you’ll find our cancellation and refund policy.
- Up to a week (7 days) before: Foodie is entitled to a full refund (100%) of the experience less the FoodieTrip service fee of 15%.
- Within a week but more than 48 hours from booked experience: Foodie is entitled to a 50% refund of the experience less the FoodieTrip service fee of 15%.
- Less than 48 hours from booked experience: Foodie is not entitled to a refund of booked experience or FoodieTrip service fee.
The FoodieTrip service fee is non refundable in all circumstances of Foodie cancellation.
- Whenever possible, FoodieTrip will connect Foodie with an alternate experience of equal or higher value to replace cancelled experience.
- If FoodieTrip is unable to find an alternative experience the Foodie has two options:
1. Foodie is entitled to a full refund (100%) of the booked experience, including FoodieTrip’s service fee.
2. Foodie may instead chose to receive a FoodieTrip credit of 120% of the booked experience to use on future experiences.
You can find further information regarding our cancellation and refund policies in our Terms & Conditions.